- Thank you to Linda W. for handling the display at the Gloucester County Library. The Library was impressed and we have been invited to 'fill' the display case again in the future. Pictures were taken and will be sent to NeedleArts for Community Outreach
- Christmas Tree Trimming - Members who wish to participate will be meeting at the Woodstown Dinner at noon on December 1st. After lunch, they will go to the Library to decorate the Christmas Tree and display case with their stitched ornaments.
- Email - Members should have received an email from EGA Regional containing a survey. There are a few brief questions regarding interest and what you would like to see offered at the Regional Meeting in 2020. Please take the few minutes to reply.
- Regional Meeting - The National recently received the first installation of an endowment. The proceeds will be dedicated to updating the website and computers as well as a new marketing campaign. The next Regional Meeting is scheduled for April 13 and 14, 2018.
- National Challenge and Fundraiser - National is sponsoring a fundraiser called "Bling Bra". You decorate a bra with anything you want but your cannot use glue. The cost is $5 to enter and the limits are as endless as your imagination. Marion will take any entries to the next Regional Meeting in April.
- Camp WannaStitch - January 2018, Clarion Hotel, OCMD. They are close to reaching their 174 capacity. They will be collecting small cross stitch kits to share in disaster areas.
- Needlepoint Event at Winterthur in March. There will be classes and lectures.
- Royal School of Needlework - The RSN will be teaching a one week class in July in Lexington, Ky. Registration for class opens January 15, 2018. There will be two identical one week sessions. This is no class or piece information yet.
- Donations - Donations are accepted at each meeting for our "Room Rental" fund. Joan brought a small that she will set out at each meeting for donations.
- Fireside - Pat L. reported our first stash items will be going for sale next week.
- NeedleArts Magazine - We are looking for any interest in completing the Ambrosia Honey featured in the NeedleArts Magazine. Half Moon Hand Workes is offering kits at three levels. Complete kits, Canvas, Threads and Beads or just Threads and Beads.
- December - Annual Holiday Exchange. The theme this year is a pin cushion or biscournu. Refreshments will be served. Karen K. will also teach an ornament class.
Show and Tell
Stitched by new member, Stacy S.
Also stitched by Stacy S., a Sue Hillis Design. This is from the recent Jamboree at Salty Yarns in OCMD
This is Caryl C.'s version from the same event.
Stacy S. and Robin T.'s Hands On Design finishes from a retreat by Stitch by Stitch, Cape May, NJ
Lighthouses by Carol C.
Needle Rolls by Linda W.
Deb N.'s finish of a Christmas in July ornament.
Stitched by Marion, A Winter's Tale, a Tony Mineri design
Frame weight from Regional by Marion S.